xbtitFM 2.0 is using xbtit's core, then you'll find all features already present in the core like
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, etc
- Complete users system
- Complete torrent control
- Internal forum, smf integration,Invision Power Board Integration.
- Admin Control Panel
- User Control Panel
- Many styles
- Secularized signup with captcha
- Users Groups management
- Security Suite
Features added to already installed hacks
- Internal Forum and Comments Signature
- Hit & Run Cleaner
- user name on the menu bar has been updated to link to the user details page (added as core feature)
- Torrent Categories Permissions (added as core feature)
- Torrent List & Details Options
- Search for Uploader
- Internal Forum Banned
- Free Leech Cat Addon
- Seed Bonus Exchange Control
- Memcached (added as core feature)
- Moved the add comment to the torrent details page instead of going to another page like before
- also added a link to go back to the torrents page & to go back to top of the details page
- Updated the phpmailer from version 5.2.4 to 5.2.10
- Updated the IMDB files folder to v2.6.1
jscripts that has been updated to latest versions
These are the 165 hacks that are installed in xbtitFM 2.1
A lot of the hacks included in xbtitFM 2.0 are enhanced versions of those you may find for the regular version of xbtit, all hacks have been converted to ensure full style and language separation and extra features may have been added due to subscriber Custom Hack requests. Some hacks are even completely exclusive to xbtitFM 2.0.
Every hack has also been converted to work on our Customised XBT backend, for which we provide changed files for the current version of XBT (revision 2362 at the time I type this). As some people have issues compiling newer versions of XBT due to Boost issues, we also provide an older version based upon XBT revision 1994 which has the same features.
We intend to try and release an updated version of xbtitFM 2.0 once every 6 months. The product will be updated with the latest core xbtit changes and the hack list will continue to grow.